Jon Longhurst is always interesting in hearing from individuals who may wish to join our team. We work to highest possible standards, are clean, tidy and always respect a customer’s home. If you think you fit the bill please get in touch.
Current Career Opportunities
Plumbing & Heating Engineer
Jon Longhurst Ltd is a company based on the highest standards and for that reason we only look for the very best engineers. Of course, we could not attract the best engineers without having the pay package to match. We will assess the level of any new team member and give full guidance and support on the level of workmanship that we require. Our team is spirited, extremely motivated, organised and above all, professional.
- Salary: £30,000 per annum, plus monthly bonuses.
- This salary has been based on the salaries of our current staff on an average working week of 45 hours, within normal working hours.
- Holiday entitlement: 28 days per annum – based on current government guidance.
- Vehicle: Ford Transit fully tooled and stocked – you are only required to bring your No. 1 tool box.
- Uniform: We provide everything except boots.
- Other Benefits: Child care voucher scheme.
- Company Pension scheme.
- Our engineers are required to already have or will need to acquire a full range of natural gas qualifications plus one additional skill/specialty i.e. oil, LPG, commercial gas, commercial catering etc.
- Experience – required and assessed upon application.
- ACS Natural Gas Safety – required.
- Natural Gas elements, various – required.
- ACS Natural Gas to LPG conversion – preferred.
- LPG closed flue fires – preferred.
Job Type: Full-time.
Job Location: Dorset.